.

Reclaimed, Recycled and Scavenged Musical instruments and Noise makers.

18.5.15

Upcoming events, of which there are many.

I have a ton of events coming up, all of which I will add to the events tab on the right hand side over there -->

First up is my workshop at Machinesroom, 'An introduction to scrap instrument building'. It is currently sold-out which means I'll have to organise another one for soonly afterwards!

Machinesroom have also amazingly and kindly invited me to be their Artist-in-residence for the month of June! SO I will have a bunch of my creations on display in their space and I will be using their machines to create something special too.

I have a gig in Watford at the LP cafe on June 6th, details here: http://www.silenciosessions.com/




I have also been asked to play in an Art Gallery by Sonica.fm on Saturday 13th of June, I will post more details of that when I know more but it will be during the day.

And finally, for now, I will also be one of the artists selling/demonstrating my work at this years Childwickbury Arts Fair. It's an incredible event set up and run by Christiane Kubrick. Yes, Kubrick... It's a really incredible event that I've been to before and am really really excited to be there this year.